Saturday, November 17, 2012

Deal Sites

Hello!

So you're interested in enjoying the pleasure of life but are worried that you'll end up spending a significant amount?

Fear no more!

Allow me to introduce you to deal sites - the most famous being Groupon!

Deal sites like these are an awesome ways to start saving money while enjoying the world! All you have to do is regularly keep a tab on the kinds of deals on offer!

When it comes to deal sites:

1. Know that deals are updated every day for a limited period of time.
2. Sign up their newsletters to get daily updates (there's always an 'unsubscribe' link at the end of every mail in case you don't like the deals at all)
3. Glance over the deals everyday - you never know what you'd find!
4. Read the terms and conditions of the deal that you think looks interesting in detail first.
5. Buy the deal as soon as it you find it worth the money after reading the fine print - I have missed out on a couple of great deals because I procrastinated! :(
6. Most accept credit card, net banking and PayPal as a mode of payment for the deals.

There is this one deal that I bought from Groupon Singapore - iFly training - http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/iFly-Singapore/716319589

It was brilliant! I paid just $55!

My friends had actually paid $128 for 2 skydives and extra $30 for the DVD! And I managed to get 2Skydives + Flight DVD + Mojito at iFly Singapore in Sentosa!



Ain't that just brilliant?!

Go on! Don't wait! Sign up! (I've signed up for like 4 different deal sites in every city I live in! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment