Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yes! You Can Have Fun On A Budget!

Budgets suck. 

No, I'm not talking about the budgets created by Finance Ministers for countries. I'm talking about the budgets that our lives force upon us. I'm talking about the budgets that our salaries, our families, our wishes, our wants, our desires and our constraints pose on us.

They really suck.

But.

I think I've been able to find a way to do what I feel like doing, when I feel like doing and how I feel like doing by cutting down on paying for things that are not so important in my scheme of life.

And I'm going to try and list them down just so it could possibly help those people who might need a teensy bit of help to help them live in a way that it won't stretch their budget too much.

If you're one of them or someone who like to read tips in general, Welcome! Feel free to read and browse! Good luck with the savings!





No comments:

Post a Comment