Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shopping during Sales!

Shopping is brilliant!

Don't lie to yourself and claim that you don't like new things! 

Come on, spill it! 

Everyone likes new stuff! No wait, Everyone LOVES new stuff!

But the issue is with budgets, so here's what I do - I wait - for the SALE season to kick in!


I love that red "SALE" sign plastered over shops! It gives me such a kick to find a shop on sale and find something that is just crazy to be sold at that much reduced price! Adrenaline rush baby!

Sales are the best value that your money can get you! None of it is really THAT out of fashion or style! Those malls just want to clear out space for more stuff so they tempt you with discounts - which is FABULOUS!!!

So far, I've experienced the Great Singapore Sale and just loved it!

I got myself this G2000 dress which was retailing at S$100 for just S$40!



And this formal slim fit shirt for the boyfriend which usually costs S$39 for just S$19!



Ka-ching!!!

And guess what?! The Dubai Shopping Festival is going to take place while I am in Dubai!

Jan 3 to Feb 3 2013!

CANNOT WAIT!!


                






No comments:

Post a Comment